"Christy truly gives you an “Eagle Eye” of your business to help you find out how you can improve! She has helped us in so many ways. She came in and watched how we worked on a daily basis then was able to suggest easier ways of doing daily task that save time and money! She helped us figure out our hiring process so we did not have so much overturn in employees. She helped with marketing, communications, planning, goals and so much more! I really enjoy my Christy time!" ~Stefanie Griffith, Owner, Strandz & Threadz
At Eagle Eye Strategies...
We believe the best high performing professionals have a strategic plan to grow themselves and their business to a new level.
The best strategic plans are the ones you will actually implement. That's why we approach strategy with an unlimited opportunity mindset matched with realistic milestones. We start with who and where you are, help you visualize and define where you want to go, and design a workable plan that shapes you and your business into your ideal vision.
The strategic execution of your plan includes programs for individuals, teams, and the overall business:
- Coaching: Working one-on-one or in a group setting to facilitate focus and insight into moving forward in a positive direction.
- Consulting: providing knowledge and experience to recommend changes that provide positive direction to accomplish the organization's goals.
- Training: Developing customized curriculum to meet an organization's goals for the growth of their people. Specializing in:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Sales & Marketing presentation
- Personal branding
- Speaking: Providing meaningful messages that educate, inspire, and motivate audiences to make a change in their lives that make a difference in their world. Topics include:
- Being Super - How to engage your inner hero to accomplish your big thing
- Pursuing Peace Paradise (Island) - how to create life balance
- Transactional Talk to Transformative Conversations
- Strategic Planning: Providing education and facilitation of designing a strategic plan for an organization as well as keeping the organization accountable to executing the plan.
- Marketing Planning and execution: Providing education and facilitation of designing a strategic marketing plan for an organization as well as providing resources and accountability to executing the plan.
It starts with a conversation. Let's talk about what you want to accomplish and the best strategic options to get you there.