Facilitation - making it fun and easy to get your team on the same page.
An Eagle Eye Strategies Facilitator's role
Design and plan the group process, and select the tools that best help the group progress towards that outcome.
Guide and control the group process to ensure that:
- There is effective participation.
- Participants achieve a mutual understanding.
- Their contributions are considered and included in the ideas, solutions or decisions that emerge.
- Participants take shared responsibility for the outcome.
- Ensure that outcomes, actions and questions are properly recorded and actioned, and appropriately dealt with afterwards.
- And everyone has a little fun along the way.
Who uses a facilitator and why?
- An association’s board of directors are ready to set a vision and align all decisions with the vision.
- A corporation is launching a new product and wants to streamline the branding strategy.
- Management that has disconnect with their team and needs to get back on track.
- A CEO or business owners recognizes business growth has plateaued and needs a diverse set of ideas to innovate.
- When a group of people are ready to implement strategic planning.
- And any time you need an outside voice to move a group in the same direction.
How It Works
One half- or full-day facilitated session
(Each event includes pre-event strategy session and a post-session debrief)
One half-day retreat,
One 90-Minute Alignment Session,
One 90-Minute Lunch & Learn Training,
Two half-day (or full-day) retreats,
Two 90-minute Alignment Sessions,
Three 90-Minute Lunch & Learn Trainings,
Create A Custom Adventure
If you are looking for a fun way to have a facilitated event – travel! Eagle Eye Strategies can handle all the details for your entire team regardless of their current location. We provide full travel and event planning services that give you a turn-key approach to a most memorable and productive event.